It’s about dancing in the rain.” Vivian Greene
I’ve learned so much through the years from my Mom; I could write a book! Many of the things have helped make me the person I am today.
- When I went through a stage of self-doubt she helped me see my strengths and God given gifts.
- Mom taught me the importance of true beauty; a beauty that comes from within.
- She taught me to go to God FIRST in every situation and to claim His promises.
I continue to learn from Mom. In the past several years as she has endured chronic nerve pain, she’s been dancing in the rain. Through this time, I have seen her:
- Question, but not doubt God.
- Continue to face each sunrise rather than succumb to the gloom and despair that would be so easy to give in to.
- Hold on to HOPE – hope for healing, for perseverance, and the HOPE that is found only in Jesus.
It was from Mom that I first learned to think, to feel, to imagine and to believe. Now she’s showing me what it looks like to press on in times of adversity and suffering, to dance in the rain.
(Thanks, Mom! I love you!!)
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Psalm 31:30